Comprehensive Family Medicine
Our team of board certified family physicians and nurse practitioners is dedicated to serving you and your family. We are dedicated to an ongoing, personal patient-physician relationship focused on integrated team-based care. What does that mean for you? It means – Personalized, Proactive Healthcare.
We are your “medical home.” That means we are your first line of defense. We provide comprehensive, ongoing care: coordinating with specialists, inpatient hospitals, outpatient facilities, rehabilitation centers, diagnostic centers and specialists when necessary. We treat the “whole person,” including physical health, family history, lifestyle and social determinants, fitness, behavioral health and other concerns.
Family Medicine Services Include:
- Acute care for sudden illness or exacerbation
- Diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions
- Proactive or Preventive care, including routine wellness visits, checkups and physicals for school, sports and work
- Health-risk assessments and care planning
- Screening tests, including lab and imaging
- Coaching for a health lifestyle
- Chronic disease management with a team of professionals
- Coordination of care
- Minor wound care and minor injuries
- Women’s health services including PAPs, contraception management and FemiLift procedures.
- Minor surgical procedures including biopsy or removal of abnormal skin lesions and treatment for warts
- Care for infants and children
- Adolescent care
- Behavioral Health and Substance Abuse Counseling
- Home visits for patients with transportation barriers
- Advance care planning